Friday, July 8, 2011

Avery's Baby Daddy

Avery received some gift cards for Toy's R Us for her birthday and we were waiting for the perfect "rainy day" to hit the toy store (which she calls Toy Story, she gets confused) and roam the isles. Yesterday was the perfect day to do so. I picked her up from school and she was very excited to go to the Toy Story. I asked her what she wanted and at first she said "another buzz Lightyear", again she was all confused and thought she could only get Toy Story things at the Toy Store. Plus, there was no way we were getting another $40 Buzz Lightyear. After I explained the complexity of the Toy Store she got it and when I asked her what she wanted again, she said "um my tink I want a daddy for my babies".  Ok, whatever you want it's your gift cards.
Oh please let there be a daddy doll, I am thinking prob not but who knows.
After perusing the aisles a bit she picked out talking twin dolls one with brown hair, one with blonde hair that she so fittingly named "Avery and Riley",  an Olivia the Pig Jack in the box (you wind it up and Olivia pops out, scares her everytime), and of course we can't find a daddy.  Then all of a sudden she runs to a box of boy babies and low and behold she yelps "my found a daddy baby". Apparently if you are a boy baby, you are the daddy.  She was so excited I couldn't I say no. We were well beyond our gift card denominations at this point but whatev.  Introducing the daddy for her dolls:

Isn't he cute? I said well Avery you have to name him. "um how about Terrance". PAHAHAHA!! Terrance is a little boy in her class.
"Well since he's a daddy, he needs a daddy name."
She then replies, well how 'bout Baby Daddy".  PHAHAHAH even more!
Ok so there you have it, Avery names her new doll "Baby Daddy" and that's fine with me.  Avery's Baby Daddy is pretty cool, he mows the carpet and drives a pretty dope ride.


I hope her dolls respect their daddy, even if he drives a hot pink convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment