Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today's the Day

Today's the Day my great (yes I said great not just good) friend Marissa Pantaleo Stratton made me, yep made me, came to my house, pulled out my computer and made me start blogging. I told her it's too much pressure for me to blog and at times I'm inappropriate. Like the time this dude Fink deleted me from FB because I posted that I had gas. For God's sake I was pregnant and gassy so go F yourself Fink (only kidding).  Anyway,  she signed me up for a Gmail account, put some pretty birds in the background, uploaded a picture of me napping at a party and the BLOG is born. I really want to blog because Avery is at that age where she is doing the funniest shiz and I want to remember it. I also, from time to time, need to just get some stuff off my chest. So I splashed on some Jean Natte that I found today in my old bathroom and now I'm blogging. I think I just like the word blog. I will save my Jean Natte for MLK Day on Monday for the parade. Ode to the stink....Oh was any of my one follower wondering where the name Honk Shoooo came from? It's what I say when I'm super tired. So I will leave you with something funny Avery said to me yesterday (you can stop reading now but I know you won't this is just for the memory tank) I was "scratching" my nose the other day and she looked at me and said "egh Mommy don't pick yous buugers dat's insgusting" I love her so much it makes me gassy.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I'm your first follower and will be your biggest fan (next yo Mo's!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're your own follower? or did you forget to log out of Blower's computer and she thought she was posting a comment but instead it looks as if you are your own biggest fan...a bit modest I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauren, i will gladly add you to my google reader so i can crack up at least once a week. no pressure.

    ReplyDelete