Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Go Fly A Kite....


 Besides the pollen and the constant sneezing, blowing and wheezing I really do love Spring and this weather.  I try to be so "Kelle Hampton" (for of those who don't know just google her). She is this creative type of superwoman that does precious stuff. Ok, I am so not her and I never will be and that's ok. So we have done some cute stuff so far like picnics and kite flying. Which is funny to me because I always think of back in the day when people used to say "oh go fly a kite" or "go play in traffic". So kite flying for me was always parrelled to someone throwing out the middle finger. But this kite flying is much cuter.

She was proud it flew, until it landed on the neighbors roof.


Pay no attention to the half PJ's half play clothes.


 We have also painted bird houses and learned how to golf. Yep, my 2 1/2 year old golfs every night. She goes out back and hits golf balls every evening and even tells me "mommy you need to get a tee and put your ball on it." She takes her pink club and whacks it. It is something so cute.
She is so proud of this one!



Our neighbor Dan got a lawn mower so we made fun of him. He thought it was so cool that he mows his own lawn. I give that until July, when this Iowa boys feels what summers with a lawn mower really feels like!

I just stand out back and take pictures of him and laugh, in a lounge chair.


Did I mention we gardened? Yep, we are growing Strawberries and herbs and planted pretty pretty flowers in the yard. And when I say we planted, I of course meant Albert.




I supervised.




Avery's New thing is this string cheese.

 She also cannot put the kitty boots in the "winter box".

So there you have it, Steph and Mo a simple quick honk shoo of a blog you can chew on today. I promise to get better. In fact, I have been jotting down some "I'm bored" things I have been thinking about that I can put in another blog. Like I really want to invent things. Febreeze for your skin? I take a bath, then play outside and my skin smells like "outside time" so I want a quick skin febreeze. 

Next post....bored things I've done while I have been out of work, fun things I've eaten while I've been out of work and new shows I have discovered.  This should be a good one. TO BE CON'T.....













  

2 comments: